Social Media Nuggets
Social media has made a dramatic change in the way people live their lives and it is difficult not to mention or talk about this powerful force on the web in today's day and age.
Social media has been influential more on the minds of teenagers and children than adults so says research on this subject anyway.
Sometimes children find it difficult to express their worries, which means that problems can be left unresolved and undetected. It is therefore often helpful to seek out professional help if it is evident that a child is unhappy.
Social Nuggets delivers real-time market intelligence for fast moving industries by analyzing data from various social media sources. SocialNuggets mission is to liberate social media data and sentiment analysis for use in real time research of brands, products and features with initial focus on Consumer Electronics.
Most Recent Activities
01. Facebook Help Facebook engineers actively participate on StackOverflow and our Facebook Developer Group, along with some of the most knowledgeable developers in the industry, making them the best places for you to get help with your development questions.
02. Youtube Help Twitter is an online social networking and microblogging service that enables users to send and read short 140-character text messages, called "tweets". Registered users can read and post tweets, but unregistered users can only read them.
03. Twitter Help Twitter is an online social networking and microblogging service that enables users to send and read short 140-character text messages, called "tweets". Registered users can read and post tweets, but unregistered users can only read them.
04. Pinterest Help Pinterest is a place to discover ideas for all your projects and interests, hand-picked by people like you. Pinterest is a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all your ... Pinterest. He used Pinterest to start his collection.
05. LinkedIn Help LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking service. Founded in December 2002 and launched on May 5, 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking. In 2006, LinkedIn increased to 20 million viewers. 250 million+ members | Manage your professional identity. Build and engage with your professional network. Access knowledge, insights and opportunities.
Fortunately today there is plenty of support and help available in the form of charities, organisations and help-lines.